Ajith Movies filmography 2022 :-
ajith movies Ajith Kumar filmography We Will Explain In Detail.is an Indian actor whose main work is in Tamil cinema. His professional career began with his role in En Veedu En Kanavar (1990 Tamil film), and then he was cast as the lead actor in Tamil cinema with Amaravathi (1993). The film was a modest success and helped him get more modeling assignments. The film was followed by Prema Pushthakam in the following year, his last Telugu movie.
Ajith decided to stop acting after Amaravathi was released. Instead, he tried his hand at auto-racing. He injured his back while training for an amateur race and had to have three major surgeries that left him bedridden for over a year. He was able to play supporting roles in Paasamalargal (1994) and Pavithra (94) while recovering from his injury. The romantic thriller Aasai marked his debut year. He was praised for his performance which made him a star in Tamil cinema. Next, he was the main lead in Agathiyan’s epistolary Kadhal Kottai (1996).He released five albums in 1997, but all were commercial failures.
Ajith’s dual portrayal in S. of twin brothers, where one is deaf, and the other is mute, was a great example of Ajith’s acting skills. J. Suryah’s Vaalee (1999), won him his first Filmfare Award as Best Tamil Actor. Rajiv Menon was impressed by Ajith’s performance in the film Kandukondain Kandukondain (2001), which was also a commercial and critical success. He then collaborated with AR Murugadoss to make the action film Dheena the following year. The film established his reputation as an action hero, earning him the nickname “Thala”, (“head 7]].] He was also praised for his double role in Citizen (2001), which was a vigilante movie. And he was nominated for a Filmfare Best Actor nomination for the drama Poovellam Un Vasam (2001). He was last seen in Santosh Sivan’s Hindi film Asoka. He also played an antagonistic role alongside Shah Rukh Khan. S. Ravikumar won a second Filmfare Award in 2002 for Villain, which was a film about Tamil actors.
Ajith stopped acting between 2003 and 2005 to concentrate on racing. He achieved his only commercial success with Attahasam (2004). He starred in Ravikumar’s Vaalaru in which he had three roles. Ajith was awarded the Filmfare Best Tamil Actor Award for this film, becoming the highest-grossing Tamil movie of that year. He was in two remakes of Kireedam and Billa in 2007, which were both box office successes. His next two films, Aegan (2008), and Aasal (2010) were both critical and commercial failures.
Ajith was an antihero, a money-minded, suspended officer, in Venkat Prabhu’s Mankatha (2011). He also starred in Siva’s masala movie Veeram (2014). Vedalam had the largest opening day in Tamil cinema, and was one of the most successful Tamil films of the year.
Ajith Movies List from 2022 to Present By Box Movies :-
|1990||En Veedu En Kanavar||School boy||Child artist|
|Prema Pusthakam||Sreekar||Telugu film; credited as Sreekar|
|1995||Rajavin Parvaiyile||Chandru||Cameo appearance|
|Rettai Jadai Vayasu||Vijay|
|Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen||Sanjay||Cameo appearance|
|Nee Varuvai Ena||Subramani||Cameo appearance|
|Unnai Kodu Ennai Tharuven||Surya|
|Poovellam Un Vasam||Chinna|
|Aśoka||Susima||Hindi film; cameo appearance|
|2003||Ennai Thalatta Varuvala||Sathish||Cameo appearance|
|2006||Paramasivan||Subramaniyam Siva (Paramasivan)|
|Varalaru||Jeeva, Shivashankar, Vishnu[h]|
|Billa||David Billa, Saravanavelu[f]|
|2010||Aasal||Jeevanandham, Shiva||Also screenwriter|
|2012||Billa II||David Billa|
|English Vinglish||Flight passenger||Tamil version of the Hindi film[i]|
|2015||Yennai Arindhaal||DCP Sathyadev IPS|
|2017||Vivegam||Ajay Kumar (AK)|
|Nerkonda Paarvai||Bharath Subramaniam|
|2022||Valimai||ACP Arjun Kumar|
25 Best movies of Ajith Kumar :-
- 1. Vaalee (1999)
- 2. Mankatha (2011)
- 3.Amarkalam (1999)
- 4.Mugavari (2000)
- 5. Billa (2007)
- 6. Dheena (2001)
- 7. Citizen (2001)
- 8.Yennai Arindhaal (2015)
- 9. Varalaaru (2006)
- 10. Arrambam (2013)
- 11. Aasai (1995)
- 12. Villain (2002)
- 13. Vedalam (2015)
- 14. Kadhal Kottai (1996)
- 13. Vedalam (2015)
- 14. Kadhal Kottai (1996)
- 15. Priyuralu Pilichindi (2000)
- 16. Kadhal Mannan (1998)
- 17. Veeram (2014)
- 18. Viswasam (2019)
- 19. Valimai (2022)
- 20. Kireedam (2007)
- 21. Rajavin Parvaiyile (1995)
- 22. Attagasam (2004)
- 23. Poovellam Un Vaasam (2001)
- 24. Billa 2 (2012)
- 25. Pavithra (1994)
ajith movies Mini Bio 2022 :-
Ajith Kumar, an Indian film actor, has mainly worked in Tamil cinema. He is one of the most prominent actors in Tamil Cinema. After starting his career in a supporting role in Telugu films, he was given critical recognition in 1995’s Tamil thriller Aasai. Several films with high grossing numbers followed. Kadhal Kottai (1996) and Kadhal Mannan (1998) were the most prominent. Later, he tried method acting. He was seen in Vaali (1999), Mugavaree 2000, Kandukondain Kandukondain(2000), Citizen (2001), and Kandukondain Kandukondain(2000). After establishing himself as an action hero, he appeared in films like Amarkalam (1999), Dheena (192001), Villain (2006), Varalaru (2006), and Billa (2007). Three Filmfare Best Actor Awards for Tamil have been won by Ajith, all of them for roles he played in multiple films. Ajith plays a leading role in most major studio films. His roles range from romance and drama to action thrillers.
|Spouse||Shalini (24 April 2000 – present)|
|Relatives||Kumar, Anil (sibling)|
Kumar, Anup (sibling)
- Honey is an Alsatian dog.
- After his surgery to repair a broken vertebra, he lost feeling in his legs. But he vowed to get better and walked from Madras to Tirupathi to visit the Balaji shrine in Tirupathi in Andhra Pradesh.
- He was first paired with fellow actress Shalini in “Armarkalam”. Ajith fell in love with his lead lady immediately after the film became hugely successful, and he would later marry her. He can even recall the exact date and time that he met her for the first time: March 17, 1999, at 10.30 am.
- Active in spreading awareness about the Green Revolution, an effort by Chennai to improve the environment and encourage people to plant saplings.
- The actor is the middle child of three children born to a Sindhi-speaking mother from Kolkatta and a Palakkad Iyer (Kerala Tamil-speaking Hindu Brahmin from Palakkad).
- To become a race car driver, he dropped out of school.
- He worked as a salesman in the export of garments for a while and tried his hand at modeling. He appeared in a few commercials, which eventually led to him entering the film industry.
- He was a Formula 2 racer.
- Because he didn’t want his fans spending too much time watching movies, he disbanded his fan club.
- He began to do aeromodelling and photography.